Victoria’s Secret Shaming
Hefina Everard discusses the tabloid’s persisent body shaming of the Victoria’s Secret Angels From New York City to Paris, the...30/11/2016
Afternoon Delight, anyone?
Elizabeth Rosenberg discusses a method that will relieve all of your stress. When you tell someone you’re stressed, here’s what...28/11/2016
Pret-a-Veggie meets Ready-to-Eat-Anything-Liz
Unfortunately Pret-a-Manger’s pop-up Veggie cafe in Soho is not called ‘Pret-a-Veggie’ but is instead simply entitled ‘Veggie Pret’. Personally I think...07/11/2016
Makeup Shaming is NOT Cute
Makeup Shaming is NOT cute. Makeup Shaming is exactly what it says on the tin, and it is not okay. More and...05/11/2016
Come October pumpkins are known for one thing and one thing only; decorating your front door for Halloween. Obviously there’s much...31/10/2016
Top 5 Things to Do in London This Halloween
Fancy a change from the typical RoHo fancy-dress flat parties this year? Fed up of spending Halloween in a semi-drunk state...28/10/2016
Could you win at being Anna Wintour?
Fashion Weeks come and go all over the world, and for the most part, the students who are interested, like myself,...17/09/2016
- A Feminist Institution with a 10% Gender Pay Gap?
- Final year facts on council tax
- Flood of tears from laughing and an actual flood – wetting ourselves for the sake of comedy
- Is it all ‘Fun with Flags’ for Royal Holloway’s Silver TEF Award?
- Changes to the hall support programme
- Money For Nothing, Clicks For Free: Could Facebook Make Blogging Profitable?
- Instagram: The New Catwalk?
- Is audio killing the TV star?
- Everyone’s Favourite Worst Nightmare – Tuition Fees
- June 2017