Makeup Shaming is NOT Cute
Makeup Shaming is NOT cute. Makeup Shaming is exactly what it says on the tin, and it is not okay. More and...05/11/2016
Come October pumpkins are known for one thing and one thing only; decorating your front door for Halloween. Obviously there’s much...31/10/2016
Top 5 Things to Do in London This Halloween
Fancy a change from the typical RoHo fancy-dress flat parties this year? Fed up of spending Halloween in a semi-drunk state...28/10/2016
Could you win at being Anna Wintour?
Fashion Weeks come and go all over the world, and for the most part, the students who are interested, like myself,...17/09/2016
Pack it in… or don’t
A not-so definitive list of University essentials Freshers might just forget and items that should definitely be left at home. The...16/09/2016
Much Ado About Open Air Theatres: A Review
For those who haven’t been to an Open Air Theatre before, I highly recommend it. Although nothing comes close to the...28/07/2016
No Idea What To Do This Summer? Orbital’s Got Your Back!
With exams over and the summer months upon us almost one thing is on everybody’s mind – holidays. HOLIDAYS. Unfortunately for...20/06/2016
- March 2017 Issue
- New Information released about RHUL libraries: the future of Founder’s and Bedford is undecided
- The Student Workshop presents ‘Doctor Faustus’
- Royal Holloway Lecturer Sparks Backlash from ‘Get Surrey’
- MTS’ Spring Awakening
- Interview with Amani Fancy; Professional Pair’s Figure Skater and ROHO Student
- What’s the deal with…10-a-day?
- Exclusive: The all-access guide to RHUL’s new library
- Students Favourite Indian Take-away Rated ZERO out of Five for Hygiene Standards
- Plans to Bring a Swimming Pool to Egham Town Centre