10 Things Not To Do Before Your Exams
Here are a few things you shouldn't do before your exams:
Exams can be an extremely stressful time, as we all know. However sometimes we don’t make the best decisions during this time. Here are a few things you shouldn’t do before your exams:
1. Do not develop an addiction to a new show on Netflix. Trust me it never ends well.
2. Do not forget to guilt trip your parents in order to avoid doing chores. “Mum, the most important exam of my life is in two days, and you want me to do the washing up?!” (Something like that should work)
3. Do not believe everything your friends say. They may be smart, but your lecturer is smarter. If in doubt ask them first.
4. Do not get drunk the night before. Exams are painful enough without the horrible hangover.
5. Do not forget to treat yourself. This is a stressful time people. Buy yourself food and gifts when you do something right. Like a wise man once said, “yolo”.
6. Do not decide to pick one topic to revise and ignore the rest. This isn’t “That’s so Raven” and you cannot predict the future.
7. Do not copy out the whole textbook. This will take too much time and freak you out. Been there, done that, bought the tragic T-shirt.
8. Do not learn the whole course the week before. This may have just about worked at GCSE but it is a BAD idea.
9. Do not miss out on sleep and food. These things make your brain happy.
10. Lastly, do not beat yourself up. Its not the end of the world. On the bright side you have a little while before dooms..results day.